I haven’t been posting much on my blog these days. I must say i have been feeling a little low and unproductive. I would always sit in front of my computer to write about something and then my mind would go blank or i felt like the post wasn’t good enough. I still don’t feel 100% today but i’ll gamble. So, Lets see if i can finish writing this post today.
(Deep breaths) So, I created a What NOT TO DO list if i want to stay focused on my blog.
My WHAT NOT TO DO list:
- Do not browse Facebook, most of all, Instagram or any other social media you’re partially addicted to.
- Do not trick your mind that you can multitask. Because the fact is you can’t. You’ll only end up getting stuck with one very interesting task which is probably not important.
- Kill bloody distraction. “PLEASE DO NOT START DUSTING THE ROOM BECAUSE YOU’ll END UP SCRUBBING THE BATH TUBE.
- Do not think your work is not good enough.
- JUST DO IT!!
And then, I created a my WHAT TO DO list:
- Get your ass off that lounge and pump some blood- exercise!
- Set a deadline for everything (Even if it’s just a showering!- you might save water bills).
- Read more, get more knowledge, Get inspired.
- Travel places- even if it’s just a nearby park.
- Listen to people.
- JUST DO IT!!
Guess what? I’m done writing. I’m going to keep things fun and easy so that i don’t get bored. Because not all “TO DO” list has be boring!
So, I’m never going to ask myself TO DO OR NOT TO DO.. instead i’m just going to do it!
Until next time.